will it go away?

Yesterday i noticed my throat was feeling a bit ithy and sore, when i woke up today my ear ache stated only in my left ear and now my tongue is sore only on the sides. will it go away on its own and what could it be. im hoping its just a cold and I wont see my doctor til tuesday so I'll have to wait on it. Im having a hard time hearing in my left ear now and i can hear it beating, sucks for me I hate it.

content_mother

Asked by content_mother at 10:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Health

• I usually wait and hope that it goes away and after awhile it does or it convinces me to go to the doctor. I am the kind of person that waits and if I am sick after a week and a half to weeks then I head to the doctor.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It sounds like an ear infection. I hate when i get them my throat sometimes hurt really bad when i breathed, ear hurt and had a clogged up feeling. Don't wait to long to get medical attention it can get really bad within 24 hours and it'll have you crying. I learned the hard way I dreaded breathing when this happened so now I try to go right away before i gets bad.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 2:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2010