Taking pics w/more than one kid

If you have more than one kid, do you find that you take more pictures of one than any of the others?

Maybe more of the girls than the boys or more of the youngest than the oldest...?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 10:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Nope...I take a butt load of pictures of both of them! I used to give my mama a hard time and tell her she loved my oldest sister more because there were more baby pictures of her (professional anyways)...lol! Her reply was "You have 3 kids 3 and under and see how many times you go have their pictures taken!"...Personal pictures of us were pretty equal though.....And it was a PAIN, but I took my kids EVERY month on the day they were born to have their pictures taken until they were a year old, then after that I did/do it every year. And personal pictures of them...I literally have THOUSANDS!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think I tend to take more pictures of the youngest too, but he does cuter things right now!! lol I have been trying to be more conscious of taking more of the older kids too, though. Also, I am home with the youngest, so I spend more time with just him. When the older 2 were babies, I took millions of pictures of them, so it kinda evens out.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• everyone tells me i'm always taking more pics of the baby than my oldest.. lol i dont try to :( but i've been trying to get better cause i've noticed it too
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i take pics of all my kids. i do think that i tend to take more pics of my youngest more than anything cause she is so cute and does some awesome things.
    momma201176

Answer by momma201176 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My mom took waaaay more than my older brother so I try to be conscious of it with my kids. But I don't think the kids will mind.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2010