Are PUMA tennis shoes the new in style shoe?

I have seen so many women, mostly young girls or very stylish women wearing these tennis shoes. Especially the black & white. Anybody got some? Are they comfortable? I need a new pair and I am not really a tennis shoe person but need something comfy to wear with my sweat shirts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have a pair of Pumas, but I've had them for several years. I have no idea if they're in right now or not, but they always make me think of a Beastie Boys song that mentions 'hand me down Pumas'. LOL I usually buy Pumas or Vans. I like how they look, and I think they're comfortable. The Vans don't have as high of an arch, so I like them better than some shoes. I'm sure it depends on the shape of your feet and what you like.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Gosh, I have no idea. I have not even noticed them in a really long time. I usually just go to the store and buy what is comfortable to me while I am in the store.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• not sure
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2010