So I am confused? adult content

Me and my ex from years ago had been on again and off again. Well now we are off and have been for a long time but we still meet up when he comes in from the navy on leave. He always comes and gets me we hang out hotel etc.... Well he has told me he doesn't like being with a woman who has kids b/c of drama doesn't even like being with them intimately (and obviously i do) and he also said he don't like girls who are bigger then him and i am but he still is nothing but a gentleman to me and its confusing b/c he looks at me like he used to when we were together how can he be against those things but then be with me and he got upset when i told him i wasn't going to be in town when he took leave again does it seem like more or am i imagining things?

acastle2

Asked by acastle2 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like he has a good thing going. A free piece of ass when he comes to town and the fact that you are unavailable then and he gets upset, just proves it.

He is safe with you, he doesn't have to train you to do what he wants so if he can get it free and without strings, why should he look anywhere else.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Honestly, it sounds like he is using you for a booty call whenever he is in town. Nothing more. His disappointment was probably from him wondering where he is going find such an easy booty call if you aren't there.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 11:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• He's using you. He's trash and brings shame on the military. SHAME on him for treating you that way.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 11:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• How is this shame to the military? I think it's more a shame to his gender rather than his job.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Very true i just don't get the whole saying one thing and then doing next since we only broke up b/c his mom interfered every time oh well i guess its a good thing i won't be back when he's there
    acastle2

Comment by acastle2 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Def not shame to military its not their fault it is what it is
    acastle2

Comment by acastle2 (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• He's feeding you lines.
    CCMami

Answer by CCMami at 11:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Thanks I think I just needed an outside opinion with things then with what my friends see I appreciate all yalls honesty :)
    acastle2

Comment by acastle2 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Did he say all the negative things after you told him you wouldn't be in town the next leave ? If so, sounds like he was just lashing out at you. If he said them before you told him you would not be in town, then I'd be confused too !! What does he expect you would do, dump off the kids someplace and lose a bunch of weight ? Let's be real, no mamma would trade her kids for any man !!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 4:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Agree with Jademom...but I'd end up getting rid of him. Why should HE get what he wants here and not you??!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2010