Whats the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when i was most scared was when i was told that i had to get an emergency c-section...OMG i felt like my life got rip open...i was so scared...not so much cut i had to be cut open but cuz my son life was on risk...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• when i seen my first ghost....
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• When the guy who raped me tried to run me off the road. I was going 55mph up this hill and he came flying up on my a$$ and then got beside my car and tried to shove me off the road. I slowed way down and he went flying past me and he slammed on his brakes.
    Anonymous

• Hearing voices in our family room......and walking to the door only to hear the voices stop but seeing 3 apparations standing there......

2 Spanish men and an Indian were transparent just standing there. And for the next 10 yrs of my 17 yrs in that house, I used to hear them all the time. Same for my family whom bought the house from my Dad.

They never bothered us.....it was freaky to hear these voices and then open the door to the family room and it stop......very creepy! But they never bothered us......I figured it was a florida seminole indian, or could have been from any tribe here being Florida.....but the spanish man who was clearer...he had on those pants to his knees, a puffy shirt and the indian......a loin cloth type thing...no shirt.

I've heard disembodied voices before......that to me is creepier than SEEING a spirit cause you CANT see them.Only hear them.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• While very pregnant, Foster child 3 yrs old randomly attacked me. She was calm. I asked if she wanted down from her seat and was done eating. ( she had major food issues) She nodded yes. I went to help her down and she attacked. Ripping my hair, biting, kicking, hitting, screaming..... Wouldn't let go. Was scary, had to protect my unborn baby, yet had to compose my self and not hurt foster child either while trying to get her OFF. She was moved as we saw all the signs of her more than likely hurting the baby when born....
    That was scary iin itself. But also, if she had gotten hurt, the cps would have never believed me and "I" would have been in trouble. Needless to say, we're done fostering.
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 11:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• when I was told that I might never walk again! After some therapy I was fine and had a mercalious recovery. Within three months walking unassisted!! Now those first steps were super scary!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Well, you pick...
    The sound I heard when a gym teacher dropped me on my head and I shattered my neck at 14 yrs old......
    Waking up and being able to hear, see, and understand everything that had happened to me, but not being able to let anyone know that I was all there after having a stroke at 36....
    OR
    Being kidnapped from an ATM and raped at 24.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• when i was walking down town and a squirrel jumped out of the trashcan....
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Geting my top lip pretty much tore off by my aunt's dog. It was hanging on by literally a thin shred of tissue. It took close to 75 stitches inside and out to close it up. Today you can hardly tell that anything happened unless you get really close.
    My mom was freaking out thinking I'd be all messed up for life. I was only 11

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• One day when I was driving down a country road a little boy was riding his horse decided to see if he could outrun my car and race the horse across the road in front of me. Sad to say they didn't make it as the horse stopped and reared when it saw the car coming and I hit them doing 45 miles per hour. The impact threw them onto the hood of the car and then they rolled onto the windshield and onto the roof of the car and into the ditch behind the car. I just knew that I had killed someone's child. I was hysterical. The horse was screaming in pain and the little boy at first was no where to be seen. He then comes crawling out of the ditch with only a broken arm. The horse had to be put down. That was the scariest day in my life.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2010