my family VS his family

neither family know everything about us. i recently left him after almost 6 years. my fam is all for me leaving becuase they know how hard he is and how he is never there for me or our boys. his fam is all for us working things out. and both are getting in the way. how do you tell them to but out. to let us decide on our own? and how do i stay strong with my decisions to never go back with him when he is so good at maniulating me and making me feel bad

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 11:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• All I can say is BE STRONG!!!! I've (luckily) never been in this situation, but I've seen plenty of friends that have been. First and foremost, you need to do what is best for you! Most or at least some will say what's best for your boys, but I say that what's best for you is what's best for your boys, because ultimately if you're not happy, it's going to make it worse on them. As far as family...if you have to be rude about it, do it. Even though they are family...it's not their business and not their life or decision to make.

STAY STRONG AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• clapping Totally agree with dlandrum!

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/15807

should be clickable to group, if not come to my profile.....

His family.............you are always the bad guy, he can do no wrong ? LOL

( LAURA) invited you ♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010