Will they even out again??

My right breast is obviously much larger than my left now. I am BF still and my son (16 months) prefers the right one. I am not even sure if I have any milk left in the left one. Do you think once I am done breastfeeding my boobs will go back to normal or at least almost??? I am sooooo scared that they wont. I BF my DD also but it never got this bad! Any ideas to fix this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I guess I would try nursing him on the left. Your right should shrink once you are odne breastfeeding, but it may always be bigger than the left.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Mine became lopsided during my first pregnancy and never went back. It became more noticeable during my second pregnancy. It is not as bad now and I am still nursing at almost three years. I think I notice it more than anyone else.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 6:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010