scarred about the doc apt tomorrow?

im 5 months pregnant were meeting with a down syndrome Doctor tomorrow and im really scarred..my blood work came back border line i know its not a test but im still worried.has anyone else been thro this and if so how was your turn outs?or what should i expect tomorrow?

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My sister went through this and even though all the tests were coming back positive for down syndrome my nephew is perfectly fine. Dr's say that those tests aren't completely accurate so take a deep breath honey and take it one step at a time. Best of luck, you're in my prayers!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 11:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• than you its just hard even if the baby has it were gonna love it no matter what my apt is at 11 and i cant sleep because this in on my mind..
    liljess09

Comment by liljess09 (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• with my second child it came back borderline and he's fine...nothing wrong with him at all GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Good for you! That's why I never got the test. It didn't matter either way...its our child. I really know its hard but close your eyes and do some relaxing breathing and try to get some rest. My mom always told me "don't stress over what you can't control" easier said then done I know, but try and keep us updated!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 12:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2010