Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sink of death!

we had mice, set out poison things and now they're dead....under the bathroom cabinets under the floor...dh is bringing his tools home from work tomorrow to fix the mess he'll create to remove the dead mice but what can i do to keep it from stinking up my house in the meantime? i'm about to puke :P

 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Gross..I wish I could help you because nothing short of lighting a bunch of candles and shutting the bathroom door is going to get rid of that smell until the animals are gone and that area is bleached or disinfected. Wow, that is one of the worst possible scenarios. Good luck!
    Izsarejman

    Answer by Izsarejman at 12:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

  • i've done what you suggested but it's just one of those smells that won't go away THANKS :) i can't wait to tear up the floor tomorrow lol
    Anonymous

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

  • Febreeze and open windows. Sorry to hear that. Uck!
    randibosin

    Answer by randibosin at 12:02 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

  • You're right..The smell of decay is something that will stay in there. Ugh. I feel for you. I really do because we had a rat die under the kitchen sink in the same manner when we lived in VA. My apartment smelled like a combination of a yankee candle store and decay. It was horrible. My husband was deployed and maintenance said we had to get it out. My neighbor took care of it, but gag..To this day, I cannot stand certain candle scents.
    Izsarejman

    Answer by Izsarejman at 12:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

  • lol thanks i'm just so disgusted
    Anonymous

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010