Is this normal?

I am almost 7 months pregnant, and these past few days my somach has bee hurting, I don't know if its because of the stretching or what but my stomach just feels upset all day. Also I have noticed that I get full a lot easier than normal, and this isn't too good for me because I have only gained 12 pounds. What should I do about my stomach feeling so upset all the time and about my appetite?

Natashaheart

Asked by Natashaheart at 2:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You may have a baby head or baby butt pressing on your stomach. Try eating smaller meals more often and stick to bland stuff like crackers and bread if you have to. go to spinning babies.com and learn about positioning and getting him/her out of that position. I hope that helps.
    older_mom

Answer by older_mom at 2:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• theresreally not much you can do.. BABY is just getting BIGGER!!! that happens in the 3rd trimester. I didnt gain a pound with my last baby (not by choice!). but he was perfectly healthy!! just as long as when you do eat try to make it healthy! You and baby will b fine.
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 2:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• try eating smaller meals more often - there isnt much room in there for organs and baby like there was in the begining so this is to no suprise. you probably feel sick cause the baby is using your stomach as either a pillow or foot rest!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 2:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008