For those who watch Paranormal State

Does Ryan ever tell WHAT happened to him when he was a child? I know at the beginning of every episode (the intro thing) it plays that little track of him saying that his experiences with the paranormal terrified him as a child. I think I'm watching season 3 and I don't recall having heard him say what happened.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• He's never said. There was one episode where he went back to some old prison to confront something that had gone after him during his first visit. He never says what happened the first time, but when explaining to Sergey why he needed to go back in, he mentions how the experience had been similar to what he faced as a child. I'm extremely curious about it. Hopefully one day he'll share his story.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i never heard what happened either
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have never heard either I may look it up on google and see if I can find out though
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2010