What is a really supportive bra for size 36 DDDD?

I'm too big for Vic. Sec., and too small for Lane Bryant, and too cheap for an expensive boutique. Where can I get a good bra?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Shoot, mine are shrinking, lol. You got me!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Try shopping on-line.
    starbucks_mama

Answer by starbucks_mama at 11:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Have you tried JCPenney?
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 11:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I haven't been able to find my size at JCPenney, but I guess I will try again.
    Anonymous

• 4 D's? Seriously? 4 D's I'm a DD and I see Wal-mart has REALLY big cup sizes for bras that make me look small. Try there. Also try EE FF GG cups as well......just cause your a DDDD dosnt mean an EE, FF, or GG cup wont fit you just as well.....Though at a 36" around your gonna have a hard time finding them I wish you Much luck
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• JCPenney online may have more than the store. I had breast reduction surgery years ago, but before the surgery I was a 34DD. When I was pregnant I was a 34F. I was able to find bras there. Supportive ones at that.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 12:24 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My cousin was very big breasted and had a lady make her bras. Look up some seamstresses in your area, maybe they won't charge too much.
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 12:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Im a E so i understand its hard to find a good one but it may sound weird but motherhood as awesome bras in all sizes that support really well but they maybe nurseing ones...other then that the hanes all over comfort one have really good support and are cumffy i find mine at jcpennys
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 1:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• no such thing as a DDDD.How did you come up with that as a size?They are used in retail(i've persoanally only seen DD's)but medicly there are not double letters, a DD is the same as an E..DDDD would be an H and given that is what I was before my reduction I know you'd need to have them special ordered(my grandma did it for me so I couldnt tell you from whom) or have them made just for you.Victora secrets would be out of the question I believe that in there stores DD(tecnicly E)is about as big as they get and if you were a DDDD(H)your cups would be too large for lane bryant retail stores too.
    electricblue

Answer by electricblue at 1:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• have u tried Lane Bryant? they always have big bras.
    mexicu

Answer by mexicu at 2:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2008