I want to have sex more than my boyfriend and it bothers me bc i feel like men are supposed to want to have sex more than women...does this mean he doesn't love me as much as i love him or is he cheating on me? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Sweety I don't know where you heard that men are more sexual then women because that is far from true. Women are much more sensual then men. We stem from more then just hormonal and attraction especially when our hearts are involved. No it does not mean he doesn't love you as much or that he is seeing someone else. It could just be a rut, or health, or a number of other reasons. If he is not giving you a reason to think he is cheating don't stress yourself about that. Maybe you just need to light the fire up some more. Experiment and find interesting ways to ignite that intimacy.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Women can be just as or sexual then men. It doesn't mean he is cheating.
    Mandyof3

Answer by Mandyof3 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• nothing to do with man woman phenomenon its just a bodily or hormonal thing
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Oh honey, don't expect the worst. Some me have low sex drives. Try asking him why.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Does he work a lot? You cant just assume that he is cheating. Maybe he is too tired, maybe he has low sex drive, maybe he needs to be more active so that his body will crave it.. Idk, look around see what is happening, but dont assume that he is cheating immediately. You dont want to make your mind go into that train of thought right away that is very unhealthy.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 5:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Idk if he's cheating but I do know between my husband and I that I have a much much much higher sex drive. Maybe its the same for you
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 6:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I agree with PP. Some men just want less. Some women just have a higher sex drive than their man. It's okay! Men all over the world deal with it by taking matters into their own hands.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Hun not all men want to have sex 24/7 and yes it is possible for a women to have a higher sex drive then a man it doesnt mean you love him more or that he is cheating. It means your sex drive is higher then his.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• May I ask.

Why do you feel that men are just supposed to want sex more than women?

Sex drive is individual. Each and every person has their own... Each and every person's sex drive is affected by different factors in life.

Him not wanting sex as often as you could be due to a myriad of things. Cheating or not loving you would most likely be at the very bottom of the list in most cases. Stress can affect sex drive, physical exhaustion, diet, consumption of drugs/alcohol, prescription medications can affect it, health issues can affect it, mental health issues can affect it...etc..

The only way to know why he isn't wanting sex as often. Is by asking him. Talking to him about it. Learning the "why's", sharing how it makes you feel, and then trying to work together towards a solution (a more satisfying sex life for the two of you).
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2010