Let's talk trees

Christmas, and decorations, that is.

Do you like to go with a theme?
Or mix it up/eclectic?

Do you stay w/one color palette,
or have a rainbow?

Formal or informal?

How do you 'do' your tree?

LadyCash

Asked by LadyCash at 1:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• In my family, the tree has always been a very inclusive institution :o) Anything and everything goes on it! We love it that way. I did have a smaller, Victorian-themes tree in my room when I was a little girl, and I often think about adding a small themed tree somewhere in my house now - themed trees are just so cool! But I can't make my main tree a themed one - it would mean eliminating so many of our long treasured ornaments!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 2:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have so much stuff on our tree its crazy (10ft fake tree) Nothing really themed just a bunch of cool decor.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• my dh and i have been married 5 years and the 1st and 2nd we had a white tree with blue "trimmings" the 3rd year we had a white tree with red and green and some things our dd made and last year just a small pink one for my dd and let her put whatever on it....this year i'm getting a big green tree and putting whatever on it i'm letting my dd pick out the stuff
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I've never done a themed tree. All the ornaments we have collected over the years each mean something to me and we use them all on the tree.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2010