i need a book!

I love "true" stories. Anyone know of a good one??

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 1:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Death Be Not Proud (memoir, sorry I can't remember the author); Smashed (autobiography, I think, and I can't remember the author for that one either); Detour: My Bipolar Roadtrip in 4-D by Lizzie Simon (also and autobiography). Those are the only ones I can remember reading (besided The Diary of Anne Frank ) off the top of my head. If things involving the holocaust interest you, I have two books on my Amazon wishlist: The Hiding Place by Corrie Tinboon (I think is how it's spelled) and The Fifth Diamond by Irene something. I can't remember Irene's last name, but she spoke at my college recently and now I really want her book.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I just got finished reading Permission to Mother by: Denise Punger look for it on Amazon.com.
    ambersmith311

Answer by ambersmith311 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• One Tattered Angel by Blaine M. Yorgason. Warning: It will make you cry, laugh and hug your kids.

Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 1:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2010