Stuffing or Dressing?

Fruits/nuts or no?
Oysters?
Other mixes?

Here, it's dressing. A mix of cornbread and reg sandwich bread, boiled eggs, celery/onions,
garlic, salt/pepper, chicken or turkey broth. Rich and dense, there's nothing fluffy
about it. Served with giblet gravy (also with boiled eggs and celery/onion), it's yummy.

We make big panfuls every year, and nosh on it for days.
It's better than the turkey!

LadyCash

Asked by LadyCash at 1:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• yours is perfect...just like mom's and gmaw's lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Stuffing
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Stuffing!! boiled eggs?....in stuffing? when I was a kid, i would only eat Stove Top. My palate has expanded as an adult. My SO's sister-in-law makes the best home made stuffing I have ever had though. I look forward to it all year long and I always bring some home with me. I prefer stuffing with no meat whatsoever in it, although I learned last year that she does put sausage in hers (never knew). I have always wanted to taste chestnut stuffing though, sounds yummy!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I buy the stuffing mix. I add: chopped onions, chopped celery, black olives, melted butter and chicken broth.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• stuffing but we make it homemade, that stuff in a box is terrible! we make butternut squash wild rice stuffing that is amazing!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2010