lately my boyfriend has been going out more often...we moved here about a year ago and he didn't really have friends but now he goes out at least 3 times a week. i don't want to be jealous or not give him his space but it bothers me bc i have school everyday and i have to stay home with my son and he's not here...am i being selfish

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• No i dont think you are if anything i think he is, you both need breaks so why cant he wait for the weekends& do it together, hubby never likesgoingout w/out me or me w/out him.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Is he HIS son also ?

Then I would "Pitch a bitch" !!!!!!!

A word of "wisdom" honey........

Anything you let him get a way with in the first year---, he will ecpect from now on....

Waiting on him,loving on him, babing him........

When you have 3 kids,,,,, and him also. "He will still expect to be babyed, NIP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No,you not being selfish,and nothing wrong to be jealous of your boyfriend, you concern and you want to know what is going on, am 23 and my husband is 35, if ther is certain I notice different or don't like, i just call him, ask him if we can talk, when we talk, I just tell him how I feel, and ask him for help towards my child, because I do schoolig too.The best thing to do in a relationship is to communicate, if your partner don't want to communicate, just forgive him and show him you are strong in many ways. Don't worry just pray.
    jesspow01

Answer by jesspow01 at 2:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I totally agree with SissyAnn141.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 5:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Have an honest talk, and express your concern... Ask him to take you when he goes out & introduce his "new" friends...
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 7:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Where is he going?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:03 AM on Oct. 29, 2010