my ear ring whole has been sore.

my ear ring whole has been bleeding and is very socre i have not been wearing any ear rings at all has this happened to any of you ? i have been use ear cleaner on it and neosparin what else can i do ?

ladybug36519

Asked by ladybug36519 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Health

• Try witch hazel you need something that will dry it up to start healing.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 2:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would get that from wearing fake gold which is gold plated nickle (which I am allergic).  I haven't had any problems with it other wise, but my daughter has and I have to milk infection out from time to time.  I say what you are doing is good and it will just take time.  Hope this helps.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• knock it off with the neosporin, you'll cause it to heal too quickly which causes the outsides of the hole to heal quicker than the inside, which is what causes keloids ( basically a semi permanent infection between the skin in you ear) Use saltwater to soak your earlobes in 3 times a day 5 minutes each time for about a week. it will help stop the infection and cause it to heal correctly. witchhazel is no good, it will dry it out and cause cracking.
    Just keep them clean and don't touch them with dirty fingers you'll be okay.
    MamaFen

Answer by MamaFen at 2:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2010