What is wrong with me?!?

About four years ago, I just stopped having my period for about three months. I took tons of different pregnancy tests , and they all came back negative so my gyn. put my on Glucofage which is a medice to help with diabetes, hoping it could help. Well the medicine would bottom out my sugar, as low as 15 after a meal, and I passed out a few times, so I stopped taking it. A year later, I got pregnant with my daughter. I had gestational diabetes, it would go too low, and low grade preeclampsia. When I had my daughter, I was induced at 39 weeks and other than the patosin, I had a natural birth to a healthy 6lb. 19" baby girl. Now, the doctor said I would bleed like a period for up to 2 weeks, but it ended up being consistant for three whole months. After that I was off for 3 months and on for 8. I have been to doctor after doctor and nobody knows what's wrong. I PMS all the time because I am always on my period. Can you help me?

kristinhise

Asked by kristinhise at 3:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Health

• Have they checked you for fibroids ? That ended up to be my problem. Other than that, it's really not an easy question - it could still be a hormone issue also. Don't give up - if one doctor can't give you an answer, go on to the next doctor. Somebody WILL figure it out, but if you quit trying to find an answer, you'll never get one. It's never easy when the doctors can't figure out what's wrong with you, but you have to keep at it - it took me 10 years to find out I had Lyme's disease - you you know something is wrong, keep searching for the answer !!! GL
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 3:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Have they tested you for endometriosus?
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 3:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• DID THEY DID BLOOD WORK ON YOU TO CHECK U
    glory2010

Answer by glory2010 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have had my hormones, blood, and thyroid all checked and everything has been fine. I feel like a case for Mystery Diagnoses, LOL. I have had sonograms done of the side and bottom views as well. Today, I ended up crying for no reason at all. Hormones... they're crazy!
    kristinhise

Comment by kristinhise (original poster) at 6:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010