How can I find a comfortable position to sleep in?

sweetb10

Asked by sweetb10 at 3:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Honeslty you reach a point where its almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a comfy position. sowwy momma
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 4:02 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Lol I was afraid of that. I am 25 weeks pregnant, this is my first full pregnancy so far... I just cant get comfortable for nothing.
    sweetb10

Comment by sweetb10 (original poster) at 4:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm assuming I'm at that point right now myself. I'm 32 weeks and it's getting to be every night that I toss and turn for hours before drifting off..then I get up to go to the restroom and have to repeat the process...
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 4:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Every so often I would make a huge nest so I could sleep on my stomach. Also try on your side with a small pillow between your legs and another under tiyr tummt for support.
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 5:18 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• im with Anna oh my i have been up half the night like every night. Tossing & turning & peeing every 1 to 2 hours & my hips hurting or the baby moving all around.. Grrrrrrrrr goodluck when u find out let me know lol
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 5:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I am a stomach sleeper. I used a body pillow. I would wedge my stomach between the pillow and the mattress, and throw my arm dn leg over the pillow. I slept harder than I have in my whole life during my third trimester. Pillows can be a pregnant girl's best friend. Adjust as needed. The further along you get, the mire awake you will become every time you have to move in your sleep, so finding a comfortable position is key. Also, just remember that "comfort" is a relative term during pregnancy. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2010