Ok, I know this will sound weird but about a year ago when I had my period, my flow was light but it had an ORANGE tent to it.. Then now about a few weeks ago, I was bleeding because I shaved down there and again the blood had an orange tent, anyone ever go through this before? Is it normal? Should I be worried? I mean Orange blood is weird.. right? adult content

sweetb10

Asked by sweetb10 at 3:45 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Health

• Is it always orangey? I've cut myself while shaving and if any water touched it it looked kind of orange. The same thing happened with period blood and urine. No idea if that's normal or not, so here's a bump in hopes that you get a better answer.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• have you talked to your Gyn about it?
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 4:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have an OB appoinment on Monday, ill make sure I bring it up. Thanks Mrs. Bat.... Hope I do get more replies on it. Thanks guys!
    sweetb10

Comment by sweetb10 (original poster) at 4:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• OMG! Thanks so much like I didnt think anyone ever went through this before like it just seemed too weird. Lol. Thanks for the link!
    sweetb10

Comment by sweetb10 (original poster) at 4:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• your welcome. I saw once that period blood is normal in many colors anywhere from Bright red to black. Its all about how new (Bright red) or old (black) it is. Anyways if you google 'Orange period Blood' there are many things that come up. It seems fairly common! GL!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2010