6 month eyes rolling in back of head....

My son did this tonight. He was arching his back and his eyes went back into his head. They crossed in the process. It happened twice and only happened for a little bit at a time. I ended up caling 911. Everything checked out fine but I was told I could talk to ds pedi if I am still concerned. Has this happened to your little ones? What is happening? I am really worried:(

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 4:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How long did this last? did he seem unusually crannky or tried after the episode was over? Was he responsive while he was doing this, maybe just exploring what his body could do? or was he not aware , rigid, etc? It mgiht be nothing at all. It might be brief seizure activity that also might mean nothing at all. My son had some pediatric seizures during his first year. never more than a minute. maybe 6 total the first year. and never again since.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 4:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I thought they lasted at least 30 seconds but looking back maybe no more than 10 seconds. He was smiling and moving around alot after the episode. He didn't really respond during the episode but I was also careful not to trigger to much response...I was scared. Thank you.
    tickled_pink09

Comment by tickled_pink09 (original poster) at 4:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2010