Do you recycle and do you do it properly?

Meaning do you sort it all out properly and not put stuff in that shouldn't go in the recycling can?

Britmum72

Asked by Britmum72 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Yes I do. I recycle all plastic, glass and aluminum (well, only aluminum cans). Regardless if I get money back for them or not (example in Cali you don't get money back for milk jugs...I recycle them anyways) Because even if I don't get money back, they are still being recycled.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I recycle, but just throw all the stuff i know I can recycle into the same blue bin.
    Anonymous

• We are pretty lucky - we don't have to sort. We can dump metals, paper, glass, and numbered plastics all in the same big bin.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yep, recycle. Paper and cardboard seperate from glass, metals, and plastics. We have green bins here.
    lajebo

Answer by lajebo at 6:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Honestly, No... I need to but we dont have a recycle bin or anything and i really dont know too much about it... I just throw it all in the trash... Sorry..
    stasia4

Answer by stasia4 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2008