it will neber be the same when you lose someone that u love

It never goes away, always get back to the brain , some memories hounted our daily life ,
i wonder some times why it comes back sudenly without even thinking about .. some flach and memories just come back , while preparing coffe or doing any thing normal , some of this memories are very very old , i wonder even where did i stock those thought cause i forgot about a long time ago
did that happen to u ?

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 5:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Yep still does. My grandpa passed almost 6 years ago when I was 18 years old. I went to lunch with him and my grandma every Friday with out fail. I spoke with him and her everyday! I still call my grandma several times a day to make sure she's doing well. Sometimes i can be just sitting with my DD and think of times my grandpa and I sat and watched a movie eating pistachios. I can be just walking down the street and think of my grandpa and things we used to do. The fact that he made all his 11 grandkids feel so special in their own way but I felt especially special. He was my best friend. I miss him the same as the day he passed and I don't think it will EVER fade! Nobody could ever replace the man who kept Sears open just to pick out the perfect furniture for my nursery. Which I still have and is now my DDs.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I sometimes have fond thoughts of past loves. It is bittersweet. I think about the totality of my life and even though I can't have those moments back they live on with me forever! So a boyfriend I had 15 years ago or an exhusband is still with me in some ways. I can smile at the pleasant memories and then think about all the new memories I can make. It motivates me to go out and make new even better memories. We only live once you know. Might as well live it fully! When I die I will not want to say that I got stuck in the past, I want to say I lived every moment of my life in full.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2010