TTC, first possible pregnany... Any advice???

StacyMKemp

Asked by StacyMKemp at 6:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Enjoy it. Keep a journal so you can remember clearly this time in your life. Cherish every bit of it. Do a lot of reading so you'll be a well-informed mother. Know what's happening to your body now and what will happen in nine months. Know your choices. We decided during our first pregnancy that we would co-sleep, baby-wear, breastfeed, and use gentle parenting. We have four children and our parenting has evolved over the years. I think I've been a better mother to the younger children than I was when the older children were small. But all parents make mistakes. I'm glad I was smart enough to educate myself on things before we ever welcomed our first little one.

Congratulations, Mama. <3
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 7:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• wow congrats get a belly cast and take pic no matter how fat u feel kids love to see them,love them no matter waht
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010