sudden fever and abdominal pain

My dd is 2 years old. she just woke up after being asleep about half hour with a 102 fever and crying that her tummy hurt. I gave her tylonal and she fell back to sleep but im worried about the sudden fever and tummy ache. she never complains her tummy hurts. she doesnt eat like a normal child as she is allergic to almost everything. She also hasnt really eaten all day yesterday only had a popcicle, so its not food poisoning. Can some one please give me some advise on what this might be?? im waiting to see if her fever goes down to see if i need to take her to the er.

JerzisMommy

Asked by JerzisMommy at 6:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Good luck. If she has been refusing food it could be something that includes a sore throat. Poor baby :-(
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 7:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• OMG!! We are going through the same thing...my DS hasn't been sleeping but is glued to the couch...normally he can't even sit through a 2 minute show..he did throw up once...let me know if you find out what's going on...
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i took her to the er and they did some tests on her and everything came back normal. they said its probably a flu bug or something viral. my dd cant sit through a two minute show either but only wants to watch movies now. its weird. and even with tylonal and motrin in her she is still running 99 temp. im just making sure she is drinking because she refuses to eat.
    JerzisMommy

Comment by JerzisMommy (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2010