This is funny, thought I'd share! adult content

When I pick my son up from school, I always ask him how his day was? He told me, well, today the boys were taken to one room and the girls went to another to teach us about "puberty!" He then said "mom, they showed us a picture of a" weener", one was hanging down and the other one was sticking straight up!" He cracked up laughing and asked, have u ever seen one do that? After I addressed that the best way I could, he then said mom you know what my buddy George said? he said he wished he could have went with the girls to see what they were seeing!!! LOL

anichols1

Asked by anichols1 at 7:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is hilarious! Sounds like the school left you quite a few blanks to fill in! Have fun!! lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:18 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• bwahahahahaa kids gotta love em!
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 7:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I don't know if it's funnier that he asked if you had seen one or that George was smart enough to wonder about the girls :)
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 7:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• roflmao
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 7:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• HA! That is too funny! How awesome that your child is comfortable talking to you about this stuff, keep up the good work momma:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:35 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:39 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sorta reminds me of when my dd thought that she was going to lay chicken eggs, or my ds was freaked out because he was afraid that if he ever gave blood, that they would take it out of his penis (he was about 7 had noticed that it was hard sometimes when he woke up and I had said it was ok, that it happened sometimes to boys, it was just extra blood and would go away...)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• That is great that your son communicates with you so much. My son never ever told me what happened at one of those seminars ever.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• lmao
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Out of the mouths of Babes
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 9:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2010