• In the Spotlight:

If you are tired.....Can you say NO to your husband's advances after a nice evening together?

marriage, sex, romance

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 7:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Once upon a time, my husband and I were having a "date weekend" away from home. We went out to a movie, then dinner. I ordered a steak, it wasn't a small one and I'm a small lady. My husband ordered a crab salad and he's a big dude. The waitress asked if she could bring an extra plate and steak knife so my husband could finish what I didn't. He laughed and said "You just wait and see what happens." I ate everything on that plate, plus dessert and coffee. Well, it was good! Our hotel was next door, so we'd walked over. Walking back was a real challenge for me as all the blood in my body was in the general vicinity of my stomach. The idea (of course) was to make with the amazing hotel sex after dinner, but there was absolutely NO way that was going to happen, I knew it and so did he. Weeks later, he told me that watching me enjoy that steak was better than sex to him as I never treat myself to anything. Funny story
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, I do it all the time:) lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yes. he actually asked for something last night but i was still beyond tired from only getting 6 hours of sleep all weekend and being in the er with our middle child. he usually gets annoyed and eventually i give in but last night he didn't press lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Can? Yes. Do I? Occasionally but that just means we'll do it in the morning. I love sex and I hate saying no to a good thing.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I make love with my husband unless I'm sick. He's a great lover and I enjoy it fully everytime. No reason to say no.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I can but I never have. I don't mind as long as he does the work and I can relax. :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• very easily, he can do the same
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, I dont do it all the time but sometimes I just dont feel like it
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 8:17 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• um, yes of course. If I'm tired and falling asleep the answer is no. Sometimes he's persistent enough to get a yes, but if I'm really tired, it's not happening.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, I CAN say no to him, although I don't really think I ever have.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2010