When you go to the movies.... Who choose it?? You or your better half?

relationships, marriage, dating

Monica655

Asked by Monica655 at 7:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• We choose together otherwise, we'll go see it with friends. For example...I really wanted to see Dear John, and obviously he didn't want to see that so I went with a friend. Same with the The Expendables...man flick..not for me!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 8:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• choose together.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It's a mutual decision. We're married (to each other!).
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It's usually a mutual decision. We have the same taste in flicks--No chick flicks and heavy on the plot-free testosterone-soaked action, Jason Statham a plus but not required.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• married, and its mutual.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 8:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• We usually pick together but if there is two movies that we want to see he will let me choose and we are married
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 8:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It's a mutual decision.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• He usually chooses it and I say yes or no. He did not want to go see Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but I made him go with me and he ended up really liking it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:31 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• We both ask what we want to see, but the last two movies he let me pick. He has picked the next one already.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:35 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• We're married, and it's usually a mutual decision, but sometimes we take turns picking. Honestly we used to go almost every week, and now we're lucky if we go a few times a year. So, we're much more likely to come to agreement on what we want to see before we even plan to go to a movie. Since it's a rare treat instead of a regular thing, we should both be happy with the choice each time. If we weren't interested in the same movie, we would either wait for Netflix or one of us could go with a friend while the other watched our son.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2010