Do you believe in the paranormal?

honesty33

Asked by honesty33 at 8:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• not really.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 8:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• well somethings gotta be making those noises and images. Things don't come from nothing. Also there's just been too many tales over the years by too many people to totally discount it. Real stuff, not just something they read and is faith driven, but something they actually physically experienced.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yes
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i posted exactly the same Qstn 3 days ago ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 8:17 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:17 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I think people are confused as to the meaning of 'paranormal" the definition is " beyond the realm of what is considered normal, an occurance that defies scientific explanation" It isn't a matter of the paranormal being true or untrue. It just is. What you believe CAUSED the event is the key. EVP's ae real...what causes them...who knows. Some will automatically say spirits. Others try to explain it by audio matrixing, Others still will acknowledge they heard something odd...but won't state where they think it came from.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:17 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If your hearing walking or banging or a voice and there's no one there, something caused it. How can that not be real just because we don't know what it is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yeah, i believe in it. But, i pay no attention to it at the same time.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure. I tend to be a skeptic about stuff like that and think there's usually an answer, but there have a few times in my life that I've seen or heard something I never could explain. Just because I'm not sure why something happened doesn't mean that there's no explanation out there, but I'm open to possibilities though.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2010