I don't understand what's quite going on or what I'm feeling a little help please??

This is my second pregnancy and my doctor is going to place a balloon in me Tues. and deliver Wed. I have been having lots of pressure in my bowels like I have to go and been peeing a lot lately and I don't understand what's going on I didn't have this with my first pregnancy and on top of that I have had very very loose bowels for 5 days now which is also when all this weird pain and pressure started. Has anyone else experienced any of this before I talked to my doc she just waved it off like it's nothing to worry about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i wish i had some answers for you momma but HUGS will have to do.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 8:34 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If i were you i would call and ask more questions.. that way you can get a full understanding of why they are doing what they are. ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It seems like you might be having some signs of labor....were you dilated at your last appt?
    Logansmommy4904

Answer by Logansmommy4904 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If you have questions you need to ask your doc. SHE needs to tell you what is going on and why. If you don't understand something it is your right to ask her questions and have her answer them respectfully. Even if she thinks it is no big deal, YOU don't know what is going on. I'd make a list of the questions I had so they were right in front of me, and then call the office.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2010