Do you ever look at a child...

...and think "they are just NOT cute at all!"????

I know the come of all kids being cute, etc. etc., etc. but if I can look at a kid and think they aren't cute, I'm sure other people can too.

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 8:37 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I am sure someone will be horrified by my answer but there are some not cute kids. Heck I can totally accept the fact that someone may look at my child's crooked smile and think he isn't cute. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 8:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I think we all agree that there are adults that are not attractive. Well, those people were children at one point.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I kind of feel bad for the kids who rent cute at all. When i see an ugly child i usually feel for them. My DD has a good friend in school & she was born with a mal-formed jaw. It's not attractive at all & it breaks my heart. She told my DD how beautiful she is, then said "I'm never going to be beautiful" This tore my DD apart. DD told her that she WAS beautiful anway & that she was one of the nicest girls in school. I hope that made her feel better! It kills me that any child might grow up thinking they are ugly!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Well, I was funny looking in school. Had freckles that I hated and now I don't even notice. My Mom always kept my hair short it was awful. My parents divorced when I was 5 My Mom didn't care and My Dad didn't know what to do with a little girl. I was teased daily from 3rd grade and all the way to senior year. It was hard at sometimes but everyone has a beautiful spirit inside.
    Deb79

Answer by Deb79 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• we all have, we just keep it to ourselves or tell someone that is indifferent to it and may chuckle with us about it. lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Heard of the Ugly Duckling? That happens a lot in both directions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have thought this a few times, especially as a first impression or if I only saw a not flattering picture. I feel bad when I would even think it though. Usually if I'm around a kid that I originally didn't think was very cute, they start to look adorable to me--especially if they are smiling and having a lot of fun. I start to see the beauty that I didn't see at first. Sometimes I've seen kids that were really cute, but they were horrible to people and they start to look ugly to me. I usually think most kids are cute, even if someone next to me is looking at the same kid (or picture) and saying that they aren't though.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• *cough yes cough*
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 8:39 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yes and walk away and say to myself "not as cute as your own"
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 8:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yeah, sure. I've looked at a kid and thought to myself, "Oh crap, I'm going to have to lie to this parent now."
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 8:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2010