need some admin

for my group and help me grow my group How would i do this? it is growing pretty well I also didn't know what catigory to put this under thanks in advance!

2_kiddos

Asked by 2_kiddos at 9:17 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Post in Journals advertising your group leave nice messages in peoples chatterbox asking to join your group If you have friends on here mass message them to join GL :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• TY :)
    2_kiddos

Comment by 2_kiddos (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Advertise in your group, in the Group Resources Center and in your journal. There are also groups out there specifically for admins. You should also be able to post there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You should really post this in your groups, and choose admins that are already in the group. Some people are petty and will leave groups if you bring in outside admins. Don't choose random people, choose people who have already been involved in helping grow the groups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Oct. 28, 2010