CHEST PAIN

I HAVE BEEN HAVING PAIN FOR THREE MONTH ON MY CHEST AND IT MOVE TO MY LEFT ARM AND SOME TIME I CAN BREATH WELL AND WHEN IM ASLEEP I WAKE UP WITH MY HEART BEATING FAST I CALL THE DOCTOR AND I TOLD HIM ABOUT IT AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRIED ABOUT IT .. THAT IT COULD BE NOTHING ... CAND SOME ONE GIVE ME AN ADVISE...

glory2010

Asked by glory2010 at 9:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Health

• well with it going down your arm like that, i'd go to the doctor and request a ekg and a referral to a cardiologist GL your doctor sounds like a douche btw
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sounds like that's not a good doctor! I would definitely call another. A doctor should never tell you to not worry about it if it's really bothering you! That's my advise.

Good Luck and hopefully it's nothing major :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:45 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I agree with josie, get looked at, over the phone is no good!

Answer by older at 9:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Find a new doctor and get seen just to make sure everything is OK. When it comes to your heart it is not something to just brush off!
    Gamma2One

Answer by Gamma2One at 9:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• THANK U FOR YOUR ADVISE IT DOES WORKTHAT WHAT IM DOING TODAY IM SEEN A NEW DOCTOR IN
    glory2010

Comment by glory2010 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2010