Way to make extra cash??

I have a full time job but need to find a way to make some extra money at home. Is there any legal & REAL way to do that? Like stuffing enevlopes, or simple things like that. I don't have a home phone nor do I have internet at home either.

Dabugg698

Asked by Dabugg698 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• You can consider a home based business. All you have to do is share the product and business opportunity with friends and family. I can help you every step of the way. Visit my profile page for more info and contact me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• The home businesses I have require a phone or internet. You can check out my profile for more information.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 2:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I don't know! However I'm sure there is some tips and ideas in any one of these Q and A on the subject. See link: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/search.php?keyword=extra+cash

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I only have internet access at work...and I don't have a home phone...is there anything out there that doesn't require those??
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• BUGG be careful! MOST online crap is exactly that, CRAP! BUT you could try selling Avon, or Mary Kay or something like that..that's for real. Jojo sells Avon, you could ask her about it. Or do Passion parties....
    tytysgirl

Answer by tytysgirl at 3:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• lol..you KNOW i hate talking to people! Thats all I do at work all day! I was hoping for something simple that I could do at home...NOT online or using a phone!. I know most of it is all crap which is why I haven't jumped into anything and I'm just kinda looking
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Visit my websites at www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com and www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• STUFFING ENVELOPES IS A HUGE SCAM, YOU JUST SEND OUT FLYERS ON HOW TO STUFF ENVELOPES AND HAVE PEOPLE SEND YOU MONEY FOR THE FLYERS TO START THEIR OWN SAME SCAM. IF YOU CAN IM ME OR CALL ME I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I MADE $1798 LAST MONTH.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 6:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• This is free and legitimate. I have been paid every month. http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 10:37 AM on Nov. 1, 2008