What do you think about Charlie Sheen?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• my dh and I were just talking about this. He does get away with alot and people still like him. We think it's because of his character on tv that he is able to do this. His character is so much like him and they make it funny. On tv he plays a drunk who buys hookers and uses woman (not too far from who he is) and they make him a lovable guy. I think that is why people aren't too bothered by what he does in real life. People fall in love with the character that an actor plays and Charlie is just like Charlie in the show. I think if he played a role where he was a loving family man and then he was doing this stuff in real life people would react differently. Look at Tiger Woods.....he was always thought of as a good guy and when he got caught people were appalled.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I agree with sue. He's repulsive, which is unfortunate. I will admit to being one that really likes Two and a Half Men.
    MagnoliaQueen

Answer by MagnoliaQueen at 10:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Umm he gets away with alot....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Back in the early 90's , a dentist I used to go to in NYC got offered $500 for giving him the girls he was with to him and his brother. Of course he declined. But talk about a pimped out guy.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, that is the reason why he gets away with it. I remember how disgusted I was when I heard he tried to buy out girls at a club just because they were good looking from another guy. He would do drugs out in the open too in clubs, not even go into a bathroom. That is so crass, so nasty.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I think he is just another loser celebrity that I would never want anything to do with. I feel that way about most celebrities. It just bugs the crap out of me that they are so famous, have tons of money, and so many people just adore them and bend over backwards to just get even a little close to them, yet if they were just your "average Joe", most people would not want them anywhere near themselves or their family.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I love the show too. It is the best comedy show and he knows it. So he uses his fame to get whatever , whenever. Only he got played because soemone stole his cell and wallet. Maybe he shoul've broght an assistant to his call girl trysts.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• He seriously needs help!

Two and a Half Men is hilarious. My husband and I like the show a lot.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• He's an idiot. And that's me being nice.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2010