Bad smell the day after sex.

After me and my bf have sex, sometimes i go to the bathroom right away, sometimes i dont. but if i dont shower, the next morning/day i have a very strong oder. Is this normal? Its not the guy, because this happened when i was married too. Is there anything I am doing wring?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Health

• If your not showering after and sitting in it.

That is the problem.

Otherwise I think it is normal to have a smell after sex, well at least a sex smell. It is gross because we are not having it anymore, sex that is... If it is a nasty stench that makes you sick, I would get checked it could be something else, I don't know what but it could be...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Gross !!!!! Take showers!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No it happens to me. I just don't let DH finish up inside anymore. He either has to wear a condom or pull out. I hate that icky sticky feeling. Good luck to you!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yeah it's just the sperm that sits in there I recommend showering right after
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I happens to me too. It's a collision course of your fluids. The man's ejaculation pH and the contents are different than yours and letting it fester will do that. I usually get up and go to the bathroom after, but if I don't and fall asleep, I can definitely smell it once I pee for the first time in the morning.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2010