• In the Spotlight:

facebook- how often do you change your profile pic?

I noticed that some people change it like every day. Me on the other hand, I've had the same one for like 6 months and it's not even a picture of me.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Once a week to once a month...never more then once a week, and it's usually a picture of my kids.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Whenever the mood strikes me. I've changed a few times in the past week or so trying to settle on a cool pic for Halloween.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• About once a week. Or whenever I get new pics up.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:08 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Very infrequently. It has to be a picture I really love to change it, and I'm very hard on pictures of myself, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It depends what we've been doing. Sometimes I keep the same one up for a couple months, other times I change it every few days or every couple weeks if I want to share a cute picture from an outing. I have also gone back to a couple pictures I really like after I've posted a newer pic for a short time too. I don't usually like changing it every day though. That seems tedious to me.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Um...apparently I only update CafeMom once a year. I keep meaning to upload a new picture. That one's from last Christmas. LOL
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I've only changed it once since I joined.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I change it whenever I see one I want to post for a while. It can stay a week or two, or a month or two. No pattern for me.

I guess it's like status updates. Some like to post daily and really stay in touch with others. Some others aren't quite as sociable.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 2:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I get bored easily so I change my picture quite often-I know if I get tired of looking at it everyone else is too.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010