terrible twos how to cope?

my son is two and i know its like the worse time for parents, but my son is just out of control...completely he keeps beating on his sister by jumping on her and hitting her smashing her fingers into the toybox on purpose....and now he isnt eating anymore,,,,he was already a picky eater to begin with but its just gotten worse...and its to the point where me and his father are always fighting because all we ever do is argue over him because i am just so stressed out with him and my DD and school...i just havent had any time to myself in a really long time and what sucks because we dont even live in the same state and so its just ten times more hard on me.......and its so hard to stay calm with him...i am hoping someone can help me.....

MommyOf2kids67

Asked by MommyOf2kids67 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't have an answer but I have been watching nanny 911 for future tips cause I think I'm in trouble with my son!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008