What was the theme of your baby's nursery?

lovebunny82709

Asked by lovebunny82709 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pink roses.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Jungle...I love it =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:07 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Paddington Bear. I wanted Winnie the Pooh, but at the time, the licensing for merchandise had expired and different companies were vying for the contract, which prevented the manufacutre & sale of anything Winnie the Pooh for about a year, so Paddington Bear it was.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Fairies. I used the Laura Ashley Fun Fairies line. Still very girlie, but sort of whimsical and fun... Definitely wasn't main stream.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 10:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• DD's room was painted like she lived in a garden.....blue sky with clouds and butterflies on top....and green with white fencing and flowers on the bottom....i loved it
    macksmom716

Answer by macksmom716 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Turtles and frogs--mostly blue, green, and yellow colors.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• We had a garden theme. Still do and she is 2 but now it is mixed with curious george b/c they were already on the wall when we moved in and she loved them.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No theme. She's had 4 bedrooms since she was born (counting mine) and never a theme. I hate themed rooms.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:55 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• We are making the nursery Mario Brothers themed...yes this is mainly for our entertainment but it's also alot of fun basic shapes in primary colors to get my lil mans brain working
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 12:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Noah's Ark. The walls were light yellow because we didn't know his sex. The bedding was primary colors and I had a border that I looked LONG and hard for!! We moved him to the room across the hall and kept the nursery the same for the next baby. Again a surprise - and it was a girl, so we had one of each in there. The last one (poor kid) didn't have his own theme - he's sharing his big brother's John Deere room now.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010