Sex or Not???? adult content

If your spouce had done something to make you upset on purpose that you had asked him not to do because it bothers you and you cought him...Ok i'll just say it he looked at porn on more than one occation and it drive me nuts it makes me feel unwanted....But my question is the next time he tries to have sex with you would you have sex with him? I don't know

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, my guess is that the more you don't give it to him the more he is going to look at porn. So I highly doubt that the punishment will work.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• This is one of the rare times when I would say you would be justified to say "no" to him. To me, looking at porn is the same thing as being unfaithful in a physical way, and I would have a real problem with that. If you decide to say no, be very sure that he understands why you are saying no.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:16 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Haha oh man... I agree not giving in is like cutting off your nose to spite your face... my payback I get on top have an amazing orgasm before him and then say I'm done bye. :)
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Personally I don't think porn is that bad, however I know some women who do not like it or like thier partners to watch it either and that is their choice.I don't think saying no to sex for that is going to stop him from watching though. I agree with elyssek832 jump on him have your big O and be done without him finishing.... LoL not sure if that will work but it seems like it would be fun......
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 10:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Honey I went through the same thing. He has to want to quit on his own. As of today my hubby hasn't looked for a year. Kinda a big day for us. But we got him into a sorta AA but for porn addicts and he did great so maybe that's something to consider
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No, i would let him watch it and then be with him, better you then some one else.

Hey, I would rather my man look at porn then go out there and get some. It is a tv, he can't touch....

Try to watch it with him, you might like it. Who knows?? Porn don't do nothing for me but it might work for you.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• lol im going to try that big O and leaving the room lmfao
    jessesmama22

Comment by jessesmama22 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes I would because I don't use sex as a punishment.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Porn is better than cheating and as long as he wants to have sex with you I would say you're still wanted.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 10:45 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yes if he still wants you after he watches porn that is a good thing better you then someone else
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010