she driving me crazy

My furture hubby's ex wife is driving me crazy........She is saying alot of bad things about me................she also trying to take the kids from their dad...........he as been in court alot. Will she every stop?

ladybug33

Asked by ladybug33 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe it's time for a sit down and everyone can discuss what it is exactly that she wants. Why is she so angry? Did he leave her for you? Does she have a new love interest? Maybe she wants him back. Hopefully the ppl she is talking to about you will see what she says as what it is, just an angry woman. I would imagine she will stop if everyone ignores her bad behavior. If she's not getting the attention she wants she might eventually stop. I would ask her straight up "what would it take to get you to leave us alone and live your own life?"

Answer by admckenzie at 11:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• WOW!!!!!! Great answer admckenzie!!!!!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Excellent advice!!
    tagonoo

Answer by tagonoo at 10:20 PM on Jul. 7, 2008