Facebook question~

I recently dated a friend of my cousins after her and I found each other on facebook, (he saw me on her page and had sent me an invite)..anyway he turned out to be a total jackass (she didn't know him that well, they just went to school together) anyway I know eventually seeing his stupid comments on her page trying to let ME know what a GREAT TIME he's having won't irritate the living crap out of me anymore..I've deleted him from my friends list...if I block him, will that mean I can no longer see his comments on her page? Because that would be quite lovely indeed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• "quite lovely indeed"
    funny!!

i do not know much about facebook, give it a try
    just had to say, you have a great attitude
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If you block him you will be totally invisible to him. If you comment on a mutual friends status, he won't be able to see it. Same for you. He won't be able to search for you, or you him. It's like you aren't on FB anymore as far as he is concerned.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 10:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If you BLOCK someone, they don't see you and you don't see them anywhere on FB. I had to do this with one crazy ex. Most people I don't mind having as a friend if they ask or I just HIDE their updates from my news feed if they annoy me but I want to be able to communicate with them if I need to.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm pretty sure blocking him will make you both invisible to each other, like neither of you exists to the other.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I don't think so. I think you can still see them. I think you it just means he won't be able to do anything on your page.
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I agree it won't affect what you see on someone else's page.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No, it will. I've got a couple of people blocked who have mutual friends. Sometimes it gets a little confusing on comment threads because our mutual friend will say something in response to what the person I have blocked said, but since I can't see the comment from the blocked person, what my friend said seems totally without context.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 10:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• why not just ask your cousin to remove him too if he/she doesnt actually know them anyway?
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, when you block someone it is as though they have simply vanished into thin air (although without the police investigation).
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, I believe so. It erases them from your fb completely.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 10:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2010