Did anyone else get an email from CM to do a survey? Is it Bogus?

I just got an email from CafeMom Team to complete a short survey and I started it and it totally locked up my computer. I also have gotten emails from them in the past which I have just deleted and when I sign on to CM there are no messages in my message box here from them. Do you think these emails are Bogus!!! I hope someone from CM reads this and lets me know too!!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 10:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Usually they aren't, and usually these surveys are a way to get into the um...hell what do they call it...the influencer program, where you get some swag. This time last year I got a Flip camcorder and a 25$ KMart GC. So...do the survey.
    Sometimes if things aren't coded properly they will lock up a browser, or if the site is way overloaded. Try it again.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 10:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I received it, but haven't opened it yet.....hope you get more answers...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No, they are legit. I never take them, though, because they are too time consuming and usually about the products we buy and not the website.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I got it and took it~~NOthing happened (so far)~~Hope it was legit~~It was in regard to something I'm not familiar with so I guess I wasn't much help
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 10:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i deleted it. i've chosen not to receive emails from CM, of any kind, and i meant it. i think it stinks they they still send crap like surveys.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I received it on my phone and I tried to complete it, but it would not continue to the remaining questions.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 10:50 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• A chance to win a $25 gift certificate for Amazon. That's worth completing the survey for.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If they send an email to our email address then why not put it in our message box also? I have always deleted it in the past because I thought it wasn't real because I didn't get an additional message here.

ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Cafemom sends out surveys about once a month or so. You get them because you belong to a sponsored group. They use them to gage the response to the influencer programs. All of the CM surveys also enter you in drawing for an Amazon GC.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010