In the bedroom adult content

I noticed a lot of women don't allow their SO to watch porn... My questions are..........
Do you allow your SO to watch porn?
Do you allow your SO to have sexual toys? (like a pocket pu$$y or something)
Do you yourself have any toys? (dildos, bunny's etc...)
Do you use any enhancing lubes, creams or other things like that?
Do you masterbate, and do you allow your SO to masterbate or would you be upset if you caught him?

I was just wondering about this, since a lot of women think their SO is being unfaithful watching porn, would any of these things also be considered unfaithful as well?

sheloveearth

Asked by sheloveearth at 10:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes he can watch porn...I do as well.
    I dont care if he has sex toys (although I know he does not right now)
    No I dont have any toys...although I would like to get one
    Yes we have a few different lubes made by KY
    Yes I masterbate and I dont care if he does...although i would be upset if i walked in on him...not because of what he is doing just more of being shocked lol

No I dont think that any of this is considerd unfaithful.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I like your emphasis on "allow"-ing an adult to do what he will. I might request something or explain my viewpoint on things, but I certainly can't tell my adult partner what he is allowed to do. He's not my child or an employee but I can ask him to respect my concerns.

We don't use toys or enhancements. He does look at porn occasionally. We don't talk about it, thats private and telling him to stop isn't going to make him stop, just be better at hiding it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I am no longer married but when I was I didn't think any of those things were cheating. He had a toy, I had a toy, we would watch porn together sometimes or alone. We had special lubes and would masturbate alone or with each other. I think that if someone thinks the occassional porno is cheating then it is insecurities with themselves. I can understand getting upset by constant viewing or lack of sexual intrest with you, but as for the occassional viewing, I guess I just don't understand getting upset by it.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 10:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Do you allow your SO to watch porn? Yes, we will sometimes even watch it together.
    Do you allow your SO to have sexual toys? He doesn't have any and I am not sure if it would bother me; I'd like to say it wouldn't bother me. And he can have them if he wants them however he has said he'd rather have me than a toy.
    Do you yourself have any toys? (dildos, bunny's etc...) I used to before my SO and I got together, he found it and got rid of it, lol. Jealousy issues.
    Do you use any enhancing lubes, creams or other things like that? Yes we do. We like to try everything out there.
    Do you masturbate, and do you allow your SO to masturbate or would you be upset if you caught him? I do, he can if he wants and I am sure he does. Never caught and wouldn't really care if I did walk in on it. Honestly if I did catch him I would just in on the fun.

I don't believe that any of the above is being unfaithful.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i don't think he'd watch porn on a regular basis. in fact, i don't think he's ever watched REAL porn. late-night 'skinemax' maybe.
    however, he can masturbate all he wants, i'll help him, and watch him. he won't use toys, and doesn't mind if i do.
    we're not that limiting with each other.
    some people (women, too) can become addicted to porn, and use it rather than a partner, or behind their partner's back. when you have to do something in secret to keep your partner happy and not aware of the act, you have problems that aren't caused by porn. you have relationship issues. period.
    also, IMO, if you are in a stable, committed relationship, and you attempt to shoulder your wants/desires without equal consideration for your partner, you definitely have relationship issues.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:39 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I myself like a little bit of soft porn. We both get off on it. I have a general "no foreign objects in there" rule but we do have this little device - it's like a cockring with a little compartment on the top for clitoral stimulation - very nice. We also occasionally use lubricants that make your genitals hot or tingly. As for masturbation, sometimes I'm in the mood and he's not and vice versa. We don't mind eachother masturbating. I'd have a good giggle if I catch him bating on the sly - I'll never let him live it down. I usually know what goes on "behind closed doors". If he's frisky and Im not, I'll say something like " You're gonna have to do your washing by hand tonight". Lol
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 10:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• in my case, his porn watching and sexual toys is at a level which is addiction
    hiding it
    having toys delivered that i was not to know about
    lying about things he does (not typical guy sexual things)
    getting on dating sites after watching porn was not enough
    anger if i walked into room
    watching porn every am, ignoring me
    watching more and more exyreme porn
    wanting me to do the extreme things he saw
    it became an addiction, computer life was more importnant than real live human woman in relationship with him

etc, etc, etc

so, yes, i did ask him to stop, asked him IF he could, got him to therapy- he lied to therapist, lied to me, lied to himself
    I LEFT HIM

but if it was just watching at normal range- no big deal
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My husband has no interest in any of those things
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Do you allow your SO to watch porn? yes and I would join in
    Do you allow your SO to have sexual toys? (like a pocket pu$$y or something) he doesn't own one yet but christmas is coming
    Do you yourself have any toys? (dildos, bunny's etc...)yes i sure do
    Do you use any enhancing lubes, creams or other things like that? sometimes but we need to get more
    Do you masterbate, and do you allow your SO to masterbate or would you be upset if you caught him? hell no

trachmom312

Answer by trachmom312 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• ihave no problem with any of those things we both have toys n use the together.... he's upfront about it so I am ok with it
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2010