Would you rather believe that someone's internet is not working and that their cell was in their husband's possession so she could not text me back

or bogus and time to move on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in

• i'd say if i was that iffy about a friend's words, she and i weren't that good of friends. it takes two, y'know.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i guess that they didnt have their cells.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• maybe she knows you'll fly off the handle and can't be given an honest answer and feels the need to make something up that you can't call her out on in order to get the privacy she wants at that time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• reality when I was married is that this was in fact the case- not allowed to have any contact that was not approved by him first. It was completely fucked up, and he ruled every aspect o f my life until a few years ago... you never know.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You sound very snotty. Back off please.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• She might just need some space I do sometimes.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Step back from your anger for a sec and think that maybe she had a good reason. Maybe she was fighting with her man and didnt want you to know or was just emotional and is trying to hide that or a myriad other things that could be more resonable excuses for a lame lie
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 12:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• u sound needy. sometimes I just don't feel like talking. give her a little space and try again latter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 28, 2010