how do i deal with a boyfriend that doesnt want to brake up, but is pro-abortion

my boyfriend and his entire family wants an abortion, but my family does not, and neither do I. The only thing is, he doesnt want to brake up!!! How do i deal with him and the situation.....advice please

newmama815

Asked by newmama815 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Dont get a abortion its your body and your baby to and you have the home where it is
    Anonymous

• well, if you want to break up, you can. If he won't leave you alone then you get a restraining order against him
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Tell him you would never kill a baby its my baby and thats it if you dont like it leave and pay child support
    Anonymous

• So if he doesnt want to break up and you keep the baby what does that mean?. i bet once he sees the babies birth and the feelings and emotions that come w/ it, he will change his mind set.
    Anonymous

• I agree with everyone else. And where does his family get off thinking that they have a say in all of this???????
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• He will see the baby be born and regret that he wanted to kill the baby and how could he leave with that
    Anonymous

• Your baby, your body.

Tell him it's your right as the baby's mother to NOT get an abortion if you don't want to. Abortion is not a form of birth control. Leave him if he refuses to see things your way. He should respect your choice.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Have that baby a show it off his family and him will feel horrible for wanting to kill that baby after they see it thats wrong for the family to get in it

Good Luck
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My bf told me that he was not ready for a baby. Never suggested aborting it, but said that he was not ready and did not want one. Even asked me about adoption, since he knew I was not going to abort.

Now at 5 months old she is the center of his world. He absolutely adores her, and would do anything he could to make sure that she grows up never wanting for anything.

Men react to pregnancy different that women. For women, its kinda built in to accept and love the fact that we will be mothers. For men it has to grow on them. It takes time.

As for his family...ignore them, they (obviously) have no say in it either, but let me tell you this...his grandmother, IN FRONT OF ME, at the Christmas dinner table when I was 5 months pregnant told him that he should not even consider having a child until he had a career and a house. Now she too adores Kaylee :) Do what you want...it will work itself out.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• sounds like he and his family is being selfish and i think if he can't support you emotionally then you don't need him. regardless of you being pregnant or not he is a loser. so break it off. he wants an easy way out of situation that involves another life aside from you two. i'm a firm believer and girls on here might see that i have given this advise before. if you can't provide for this baby and he is or can't provide either then please consider adoption but never abortion. that is the least selfless act in the whole world and another couple would love the baby just as much as you. the baby should have a united family not a father that wants to call him/her and a mother unfit to provide financially. i doubt that he would give you enough child support. it's never enough. so think of you baby and forget the drama that is going on.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2008