MAIL TRUCK

I saw this mail truck. This person sit on the other side all day. I wonder if it feels strange when they get into their car

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am sure when they first start out they do but I think that it is something that you get used too. You want to talk about weird I rode along as a passenger in one that had her own private car for delivering and it was crazy sitting in what was usually the driver seat and there was no steering wheel. I felt so out of control.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• LOL.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My brother lived overseas for a year where it was normal to drive on the left side of the road...when he moved back it was hard to switch back....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My DH is a substitute rural mail driver. He uses a regular vehicle (currently a Chevy pickup), sits in the passenger seat, uses his left hand to steer, left foot to gas/brake, and hasn't had any issues when driving normally - when he drives to the PO in the morning he drives normally, when he drives home in the afternoon he drives normally. Doesn't phase him.
    Anonymous