halloween is almost here

Are you ready or do you wait until the last min.

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• Pretty well ready, the kids have their costumes and we dont have to buy candy as we wont be home to hand it out...today Im putting a couple little decorations up outside though my son reeeealllly wants to lol! And I have to figure out how to do makeup to make my six year old daughter look like a zombie because she has asked to look "as dead and rotten as possible mom!" lol and have to get her a tiara to break and get dirty to top off the entire "zombie princess" look she has decided to go with...strange little girl lol
    sajamomma

Answer by sajamomma at 11:32 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• we've been ready for a month!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:25 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Would have been ready...but DH didnt pick up DS's costume when I told him to....so now we have to wait till last min.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• We are not buying anything this year for Halloween the kids are using costumes that they already have. Well I guess we are buying candy I am just not sure how much because we are in a new house.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• OMG! candy!! I completely forgot! In that case we are NOT ready. the house has been decorated since first week of Oct. Just carved pumpkins last night. Costume is ready.
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• im ready baby
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2010