What is your child/children going to be for Halloween?

When do you get the costume? We got my son's costume about a week ago or so. He is going to be Captain America. He is 3.

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 11:30 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• My 3y/o DD is going as a fairy.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 12:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• y little boy is 2 and is going to be the most adorable dinosaur you should see the little tail and sharp teeth he loves it and has been wearing it around already lol.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My son is 11 months he is going to be Chewbacca from Star Wars, it is a hand-me-down costume from my sister.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• He's going to be a pirate - DH got it from walmart, although I'll probably add some things that we had already to it to make it work better. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My son is 2 y/o, and he adores Yo Gabba Gabba. I couldn't find a costume to fit him from any of the characters...so I'm going to throw a wig on him and paint his face and here we are!
    Jam0418

Answer by Jam0418 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My daughter is a Lady Bug and my son is a Dinosaur. We buy our Costumes at the beginning of October, because our state park's campground has a trick or treating day earlier in the month every year.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:49 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My children are grown...but my 5 mo grand son is going to be a pumpkin. And his 4 yr old sister is going to be a baterina( a cross between a bat and a ballerina)
    Grizzlymomlms

Answer by Grizzlymomlms at 12:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010